Saturday, February 23, 2008

One busy Saturday

Hello Everyone..

I made this one just for my day to day activities. God willing, if I am not too tired by the time I get home, I promise I will write a post here on what I did on day to day basis.

Lets start with today.Hmmm What did I do? Well I went to work this morning till 1 pm this afternoon. It was an easy day. I was just filing stuff and finishing paperworks. I have made an outline for our networking meeting on Monday with the "big bosses". I have to take over the meeting in behalf of my boss who is on vacation right now. I have to report what we did last week, how many sales we booked and how many appointments were set up for the month.

After that, I went to get my nails done. I had it painted dark brown with flowers as the design. It is cute! Right after that, I went to the mall looking for a coat. I did not find any that I really like so I went home with nothing. I stayed home after that and been working on my Accounting project which will serve as our final exam. I have finally finished the 6 ratio analysis of Walmart. That is the company that I have chosen for my project.

Then I went to my favorite chatroom for a while to chat but there was no topic that interests me so I left. I have been watching tv since then until now.hehe. TV ADDICT!

Well, that is it for now. I will write more tomorrow. See ya then

No comments: