Monday, February 25, 2008

A Great Monday

Today was just great. Aside from my good grade in my management class, I was not really that bombarded with paperworks at work. I was just organizing files. I took out the closed files to make room for the new accounts we opened.

My boss was not there today so I was at ease. I was making phone calls make appointments for clients to come in. It is part of my job and I like "bothering" clients.LOL

It is also a pretty day today in New York. After the snow storm, the sun finally came out.LOL It felt like spring already..mmmmm its right around the corner. I cannot believe it is almost March!!! Time passes by so fast. Dont you think? It worries me sometimes..LOL I am not even half way there in accomplishing my goals for 2008, career wise!

No comments: